etoy.SHARE-CERTIFICATE EYB No. 417 and No. 437
asset transfer to the dead
The all new etoy.AFTERLIFE-CERTIFICATES can be handled in the following way. Please submit your own experience, improvements, and success stories below. We need to know exactly how to transfer assets between the living and the dead.
- Select the birthday or the day of death of the deceased individual (below: beneficiary). Additionally, any holiday is suitable because spending tends to increase during holidays in this life as well as in the afterlife.
- Select a street junction near you. (IMPORTANT: it must be a crossing! Possibly this is related to access, winds, and exit options - more information needed)
- Draw a circle on the ground for each beneficiary. One circle for all won't cut it.
- Draw an exit to the circle for the beneficiary to be able to leave quickly after grabbing the cash. The exit should have a box-like shape adjacent to the circle.
- Burn the certificates inside the circle.
- Any conversation during the procedure is optional and not mandatory for transfer success.
Please comment and add to our limited understanding of these types of asset transfers. Links and pointers are welcome!